The Brotherhood of St. Andrew Ministry
“Spreading Christ’s Kingdom among Men and Boys”
The Brotherhood of St. Andrew is an evangelism ministry of the Episcopal Church and the worldwide Anglican Communion. It was established in 1883, and is one of the oldest ministries within the Episcopal Church.
The Church of the Ascension Chapter #5384S was installed in 2010 and is open to all men within the church. The purpose of this ministry is to ‘spread Christ’s Kingdom among Men and Boys’.
It involves several disciplines:
- The Discipline of Prayer. Which is to pray daily for the spread of Christ’s Kingdom.
- The Discipline of Study. Which. Is to study the Holy Scriptures regularly.
- The Discipline of Service. Which is to make continuous efforts week by week others nearer to Christ and His Church.
The Brotherhood meets monthly to plan their activities.